Friday, July 12, 2013

TGIF


Most mornings, I'm so rushed, I don't really have time to be with the dogs. Today, before I walked out the door, I decided to just go sit down on the floor (dress pants and all) and just give them some love. Luckily, Lucas took a picture for me, because it's rare that I can get one with both dogs. They were so suspicious of my actions. Buddy yelped when I picked him up (?) and poor Dingo even seemed sad. I think he knew I was leaving because I had the "leaving clothes" on. Awe...

It's been a very long week for me. I'm sooooo tired because I didn't sleep the last two nights.  I was stressed about a work project that I've been working on for three months. For it to finally be Friday night is just so divine. I decided to make it "Movie Night" and after work, I went and got the movies. I was so happy because I got movies that we all could watch together. 

BUT (what, you say? it doesn't turn out how I planned?), first I had to have a long overdue mommy lecture moment with my 15 year old (always a hoot) and then, it turns out Lucas is disappointed it's "Movie Night" because he wanted to watch his recorded shows and blah blah blah. Then he doesn't want to watch Lord of the  Rings. He wants to watch Harry Potter and then Dominic chimes in and they start arguing. Ugh. Being a mom is so hard. I just can't please everyone in my house all at one time. Ever. 

So, it's 9:00pm and I'm doing a blog post and we aren't watching a movie yet. Welcome to my Friday night. Did I mention that I'm tired? 

Goodnight. Sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite.


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails