Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tahoe Mornings

My favorite part of my most recent trip to Tahoe was the mornings. No rush. No alarm. I just got up, put the coffee on (I think I do this in a state of sleep. The coffee pot is like a homing beacon.) and went out on to the balcony with my dogs. They LOVED it, just as much as me. I was still groggy,  not really aware of what I was doing, but was already surrounded by my four-legged babies and the beautiful scenery of a Tahoe morning.

What was my least favorite part of my most recent trip to Tahoe?

 Having to take the dogs outside for a walk at night. It's SO scary. It's pitch black and it's in the middle of a freakin' national forest with who knows what kind of critters watching. Not my favorite, I must confess.

In answer to some of your questions, Yes, there are more pictures on the way of Dingo and Buddy's 1st Trip to Tahoe. I'm running a little behind because, right now, I'm somewhat swamped with a little thing called My Life. :)


"Don't draw the Queen of Diamonds, boy. She'll beat you if she's able. 
You know, The Queen of Hearts is always your best bet." - Desperado, The Eagles.


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails