Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A New Pal Named Scutaro

Lucas went to his friend's house in Campbell last weekend. He was so excited to go that when I received a text from him titled, "So Fun!", I assumed it would be about what kinds of activities he and his friend were doing outside. Instead, this is the picture that was with the text. His friend has a dog, Scutaro (yes, after the Giants player) and they were fast friends and made the visit that day all the more special. 

Just like his Mama. If there's a dog around, a good time will be had. Love that kid. 

I'm suffering from Wanderlust and since I have a 4 day weekend coming up, my brain won't stop trying to plan some kind of trip. It doesn't matter how crowded everything will be. I want to get AWAY. Time will tell...




No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails