Monday, June 30, 2014

Safe Travel with Dogs


I'm just home from a fabulous road trip with just my two sons. My dogs did not go this time, thank goodness! I love them, but traveling with dogs is not for the faint of heart. After this past four days, I can see the logic in the graphic above and just wanted to share. 

It's back to reality for me and all I can say is that I'm very grateful for the last four days alone with my two favorite people in this world. I am blessed that I was able to have them all to myself and we had such a great and relaxing time. Well, except for the stress of soccer games and the one time we got lost in a very scary part of LA. That was the worst, for me, as a mommy.

But, this road trip was an eye opening experience in many ways and I loved every single second of it.  All I can say now is "boo!". I don't want it to end and I'm already trying to figure out how I can plan another one ASAP. 

 

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails