Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Goodbye, My Dingo



He was fine. Then he wasn’t. Then he died. In a matter of hours, my life changed forever and I lost my beloved Dingo. He was my walking partner, my guard dog and my muse and my friend.
I know he was 11 and had a great long life, but I wasn’t ready for him to leave me yet.  I didn’t even know my heart was capable of being so utterly devastated.
I love him and will miss him every single day for the rest of my life. I really have no words to express my grief, so I will probably just be silent for a good long while.
Rest easy, boy. Mama loves you very much. Thanks for being the best protector a girl could ever ask for.

2 comments:

Maryann said...

OMGosh…I'm so sorry for your loss. I follow your blog periodically and am delighted with your stories. I am so shocked and sad for you. Find comfort in the love and memories you shared with Dingo….a true soulmate.

Kimberly Sorich said...

Thank you very much.

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails