Monday, December 1, 2014

Not Fair, Mama!

Yes, that is Mama's chicken in the background. I had not seen her in months and then she showed up, so I decided to have a little fun. Dingo absolutely loves that chicken. He's never been able to do anything other than sniff it, but he wants to eat and destroy it so bad, that every time I press the squeaker, he's at full attention and licks his lips, every single, squeak. Every one!

The room that Mama's Chicken is in is a room in which the dogs are not allowed. I have such a busy life, that I have to have some restrictions and that is a restricted room. They know that there is an invisible line and Mama's Chicken is just on the other side of it. I placed her on top of some of my decorating books and left her there. I wanted to see what he would do. Oh, I guarantee you that he wanted to go over and take her, but he just sat there, pretending not to notice that she was there. I'm sure he was just waiting for me to leave so he could cross the line. Of course, I didn't leave her there, because, knowing me, I would forget and come back to her flat as a pancake and stuffing all around. That would make me sad!

It was fun to tease my Oldtimer a little bit. We still find ways to have a good time and it's these little moments that soothe the soul and this time I actually laughed...out loud, so that is always a good thing.



No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails