Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

 Happy Mother's Day! 
Today, I wanted to pose for a few pics with my 4-legged babies. 


 When we do try to pose for pictures, it always ends up being a crazy time, as they don't understand what we are trying to do. When I get down in the floor, Sandy thinks it's playtime!

And the end result can sometimes be hysterical! 

Hope all the mamas out there are having a good day. I went to breakfast with my sister and nephews and took a nap and not it's off to the movies with my growing-up-way-too-fast sons. 

Like every day, I'm missing my mom today. I've been dreaming of her a lot lately. Not sure if she's trying to tell me something. If so, I hope it's the winning numbers to a Powerball Lottery. :)






No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails