Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tahoe Dog and Stuff

I was in Tahoe last weekend and I drove past this dog. He was just hanging out, in front of his house, with no human and no leash. Just sitting in his Tahoe driveway being awesome. 

This is my "I'm so happy to be in Tahoe, even thought it's South Lake Tahoe and overcrowded with people" look. Can I just say that I'm not understanding all the red in my hair as I get older. My mom must be sprinkling red hair fairy dust on me from above.

I got to go to Tahoe with this guy, my youngest son. He had a soccer tournament and we had to stay in the South Lake location But, we first drove to Tahoe City and visited our favorite places before we continued on down and around the lake to our hotel.


In case I've never mentioned it before, "I love Tahoe". 

"In sixty-nine I was twenty-one and I called the road my own
I don't know when that road turned, into the road I'm on."


No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts with Thumbnails